SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to take my Mosquito out to shoot it today. Didn't get to put as many rounds through it as I would have liked to, but definitely shot enough to get a feel for the gun. Six 10 round magazines fed through it with no issues at all. I was shooting rounds from the Remington Bucket O' Bullets that I purchased a few weeks ago. These are the high velocity round (1200+ fps) and they cycled perfectly.

I definitely had my fears about the break-in of this gun after all of the comments that I've read, but everything worked like a charm. Very pleased and this gun is extremely fun to shoot.

A+

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Good for you! I wish you all the success going forward.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm glad yours is running as sweet as mine does. They are addictive....

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I'm really glad to hear it shot well with no malfuntions. I have read mixed reviews but would still like to have one. Thanks for the update!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I was rather impressed with how accurate this little gun is. I was shooting at about 15 yards and was getting patterns roughly 4 inches wide. I didn't have much time to shoot, so the quantity of shots was more important than the quality. This was more of a function check and I was feeding those 10 rounds rather quickly. You wouldn't know that by looking at the target though.

I fired off three magazines, my son shot one, the wife shot one, and one of my in-laws fired one. All of us were really impressed with this little guy. My son (11) was all over this thing. Once he got the first shot out of his system and realized that this gun isn't scary, he tore through the magazine like it was nothing. Overall a great experience.

EDIT: I only had the opportunity to treat this guy one time with Seal1 prior to this shooting. No issues with at all and the gun cycles like butter. Last night I applied the second treatment and expect even better things the next time I hit the range.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I love my mosquito - it does have some cycling issues towards the end of my range visits usually, but after a good cleaning and some grease it performs great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts