SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just joined tonight. I found my way here because i was looking for p320 conversion kits and the SIG store is all out. Seems like others have noticed as well. I'm happy to be here with other like minded sig owners!

I have had my p320 for about a year now, 9mm full size, 40 carry. Looking to get 357 compact or carry as well.

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk mikegrad. You are definitely among like minded people here. We all love our Sigs and we all need more of them. Lately I've been thinking about a Legion, a 226, a 228 or 229, and a 320x5. I'm a sucker for Sig's 1911s so they are always under consideration. I try to keep my list small. :) I hope you enjoy these forums. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

Full size SIG Sauers and classic USGI 1911s have always been among my favourite guns; I never stop learning, and after almost 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges least twice a week.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Shoot safe.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.