SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 320 compact Thursday and got to the range for the first time this morning. All I can say is Wow! Standing, two-handed rapid fire from 35 feet and I was doing inch and a half groups immediately. (With one or two fliers.)

I had two FTFs in the first mag, but after that totally smooth sailing through another 100 rounds of WWB. Interestingly, I read either in the manual or on the Sig website that, in terms of hold, you ought to cover the bull with the front sight. I started that way and was consistently shooting high. So I changed to six o'clock and was right on.

Anyway, I'm in love. Good-bye Ruger and Beretta.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio

·
Registered
392 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. The compact is a great choice. You can convert it to a carry model that holds 17 rounds or down to a subcompact and use a 12 or 15 round magazine with x-grip which is my preferred CC choice at the moment -- ODG or FDE (depending on my mood) compact 9mm barrel, subcompact small frame without the rail and a 15 round magazine. Ask me next week and I might say I prefer carrying the compact grip in ODG or FDE. I'll use my carry grip module for the range.

/waves from Saint Louis, Missouri.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.