SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new member here from Wisconsin excited to join SigTalk community. .
Had little experience with firearms until random stop in LGS in Dec. Picked up Sig X-Carry after researching the fun out "1st gun" and now I've got the fever.
Love the forum and have learned a lot through reading posts.
Taking classes and lessons and have met a lot of cool people already - looking forward to this next chapter.

·
Premium Member
US Army Veteran
1,111 Posts
Hey WhiskeySauer, we met previously in another thread. Welcome officially from New York. Gun fever is the best kind to have and I believe it is actually doctor recommended. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,960 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

Reactions: WhiskeySauer

·
Registered
15,083 Posts
Hi, new member here from Wisconsin excited to join SigTalk community. .
Had little experience with firearms until random stop in LGS in Dec. Picked up Sig X-Carry after researching the fun out "1st gun" and now I've got the fever.
Love the forum and have learned a lot through reading posts.
Taking classes and lessons and have met a lot of cool people already - looking forward to this next chapter.
Welcome from Texas.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
SE Wisconsin. But, I'm headed up by Lincoln county in a few weeks for big snowmobile trip. I'll wave Hi on the way.
Better hurry snow melting fast in Abbotsford. I’m sure there’s more up north and probably getting more yet before it’s over.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Welcome from Green Bay Area!
Better hurry snow melting fast in Abbotsford. I’m sure there’s more up north and probably getting more yet before it’s over.

Welcome aboard.
Thanks Wstar425 - after a month of below zero temps, never thought I'd be cursing this mid-30s weather. Heading up to Porcupines and Copper Harbor, hopefully snow sticks around.
Must have something to do with those high capacity magazines - so much ammo, people gotta stop shooting the snow away.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts