SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is Austin, and I am from Houston, TX. I grew up hunting, but didn't have a lot of experience with pistols. My first pistol was a S&W MP Shield EZ .380, and was gifted to me from a friend a few years ago as a graduation gift. After taking a pistol course, I became instantly frustrated by an 8rd mag, so I picked up a P320 XCompact the day after I got home. I've been very pleased so far, having fired nearly 1,000rds through it, and am getting better little by little.

The only modification I've made is getting the Wilson Combat grip module. Aside from that it's stock.
Future mods:
-Ported slide, and slide windows by Monsoon Tactical
-Skeleton trigger from Sig
-DPM recoil reduction system
-Sig Romeo1 Pro 3MOA optic
-Streamlight TLR-7A

· 🎖USA Retired
1,303 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

· Registered
2,318 Posts
Welcome from the Badger State.
There is a lot of “learning opportunity” here. We are fortunate to have many members knowledgeable about Sigs and firearms in general.
I hope you are fairing well with the current weather passing through.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome from the Badger State.
There is a lot of “learning opportunity” here. We are fortunate to have many members knowledgeable about Sigs and firearms in general.
I hope you are fairing well with the current weather passing through.
Thank you. We're pretty fond here in Houston of one of your own. Made it through the weather without a scratch, I appreciate the sentiment. I've already learned quite a bit just by poking around.

Reactions: Kos1

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reactions: Harper
1 - 20 of 23 Posts