Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just found the site researching my new SIG 1911 Extreme purchase.
I'm a long time hunter that just got into handguns for my CCW permit. (No - I don't think I'm going to carry a full sized 1911 - but I might!)

Hope to talk to you around the forums.

washtower

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast, of Florida

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum forum from Ohio.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum from Northern Italy.

Classic collectible "vintage USGI 1911s", full size "SIG Sauers" and "CZ" sport pistols have always been among my favourite guns.
For the range I have mainly owned 1911s, CZs, and half a dozen SIG Sauers; great guns especially older German-proofed ones, the SIG Sauer P226 to me is probably the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns.
I collected for years, then I realized that an ever-taller pile of guns made my life no happier, so I decided to take a hiatus from it, I started to thin my collection and decided to enjoy more what I had.
So no more new guns for a while, I'm going to keep my small collection of 1911s, and for the range I'll reserve mainly the P226s and the Shadow 2.
After more than 38 years of guns-ownership and reloading my own ammunition, I still enjoy shooting at the range twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience, I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Life is good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.