SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Sig Sauer, Picked up my first Sig P320 X5 yesterday. I have recently started shooting IDPA and USPSA and apparently in USPSA Production Div the mag well has to be removed - no problem. Wondering if the (4) 21 round magazines that come with it are legal for Production in USPSA or I have to go out and get new magazines. If so, where and what version do I need to order. (hoping the mags are Ok) Contacted IDPA HQ and they said they received a P320 X5 and that the Office Manager Robert Ray who makes the call on it and is on vacation till next week, will pass legal judgement next week.

BTW, shot the Sig toady and put 150 rounds through it and very accurate, Tight Groups and well balanced. Only issue is finding a good holster. Ordered this one today - Black Kydex SIG P320 X5 Full Size Holster

Here are pics of the 320 X5 - Sig P320 X5 - Album on Imgur

Been long time HK USP compact 9MM, Kimber Custom Crimson Carry II 5 Inch, Glock 23 Gen 2 user. Like this Sig so much I may go out and get the P226 MK 25

·
Registered
932 Posts
Welcome JC3 to the forum from Texas!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome from SE, PA!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome from Northern Italy to our forum.
Classic collectible "USGI 1911s", full size "SIG Sauers" and "CZ" sport pistols have always been among my favourite guns.
For the range I have owned several CZs, TANFOGLIOs and half a dozen SIG Sauers; great guns especially older German-proofed ones, the SIG Sauer P226 to me is probably the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I've seen enough makes and models, in all service calibers, to know what to trust and what not to.
I collected for years, then I realized that a huge pile of guns wasn't making my life any better, so I thinned my collection, took a hiatus from it, and decided to enjoy what I had; so for now no more new guns, but since I've always been a 1911 aficionado I'll keep my 1911s, a couple of SIGs, the Tanfoglio and the CZ for the range.
I never stop learning, and I love learning with enthusiasm.
After more than 38 years of guns-ownership and reloading, I still enjoy shooting steel plates and going to the range at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Life is good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.