SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased my first SIG over the weekend. I did buy it used, but looks like it was shot once and placed back in the box. It's a P238. I have only had the chance to put 7 rounds through it, but no issues with those. Hoping to get out to the range here soon and really get a feel for it. Has a nice build and fits comfortably in a pocket. Coming from a KAHR CM9, so the swap to SA and .380 will take some getting used to. Has me looking at the full size 1911 now. Convincing the wife of a third 1911 may take some skill, but she's pretty awesome.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Welcome to Sig Talk - And, Congrats on your P238!!

I hardly ever carry .380s and have your pistol's sister P938. But, Lehigh/Underwood's new Xtreme Penetrator & Defense cartridges have me reconsidering 380s...

Cheers

·
Premium Member
7,629 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum from Alaska.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am surprised to see that it's customizable for such a small gun. Typically what you see is what you get. I like that the hand grips are interchangeable. I think I'll like this one. I have thought about getting the 9mm version as I prefer 9mm and it's cheaper. I couldn't turn down this deal though. Under $500.00.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.