SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just ordered a police trade in P226 and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive. I thought I'd take some time and read as much as I can about used Sig's and found several great threads here. I really appreciated the threads that mentioned the SIG Service Plan (SSP) at the Custom Shop. No idea if I will need it but I would not have known about it if I hadn't read about it here!

I have been a shooter for a long time. The first weapon I bought for myself was a Browning Hi-Power, which I still own. I am also a fan of Walthers.

I'm looking forward to getting the P226 and learning more about my new (to me) SIG here.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

·
🎖USMC Veteran Premium Member
4,572 Posts
Welcome from Floridas Treasure Coast.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
I just ordered a police trade in P226 and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive. I thought I'd take some time and read as much as I can about used Sig's and found several great threads here. I really appreciated the threads that mentioned the SIG Service Plan (SSP) at the Custom Shop. No idea if I will need it but I would not have known about it if I hadn't read about it here!

I have been a shooter for a long time. The first weapon I bought for myself was a Browning Hi-Power, which I still own. I am also a fan of Walthers.

I'm looking forward to getting the P226 and learning more about my new (to me) SIG here.
Welcome to SigTalk. This site is a genuine resource. I've gained a lot of knowledge here as well. Great friendly members too.. great site. I'm glad you joined the group. Congrats on your new to you 226. I hope it serves you well. My first handgun was a Browning Hi-Power too. I sold mine to my father back in the late seventies and inherited it back a few years ago. I don't think he ever shot it. It's a great gun that I still enjoy shooting and a gun that I shoot well. Have fun on SigTalk and greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,057 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast of Florida

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.