SIG Talk banner

New member from GA

184 24
Hello from just north of Atlanta. I'm beyond treatment for my firearm addiction, and after watching and lusting for a few Sigs over the past few years, I finally pulled the trigger and acquired the P320 Carry in .45 (already in hand, but not yet shot) and the P229 Legion in 9mm (waiting on delivery). Purchased both used on GB - my first used firearms I've ever purchased. Fingers crossed all will work out. Thanks in advance for answering my forthcoming questions!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Welcome from another Georgian. I hear you about the addiction. I just acquired by first SIG a P226R that is a Police trade in. Welcome aboard!

Reactions: ExMany

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Welcome from Texas. I lived in Augusta as a child when my stepfather was stationed at Fort Gordon. I remember walking for miles through woods and fields without running into a single fence. That's hard to do these days.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas. You have purchased a couple of great Sigs. I hope you love them and that they serve you well. Thanks for joining us here at SigTalk.
It has proven to be a great source for information as well as support. Have fun....

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,250 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast of Florida

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.