SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! New to any gun forums, but finally decided to join here. Have had my compact Sig P320 chambered in .40 S&W for a few years now. Finally decided to give in and send it in for the Voluntary Upgrade Program, and had a ton of questions beforehand which is how I found this forum.

Happy to be here and learn!

Going to be looking into some upgrades... thinking I want to do the trigger and barrel so will be searching here for any and all info/input!

·
Registered
15,343 Posts
Hi all! New to any gun forums, but finally decided to join here. Have had my compact Sig P320 chambered in .40 S&W for a few years now. Finally decided to give in and send it in for the Voluntary Upgrade Program, and had a ton of questions beforehand which is how I found this forum.

Happy to be here and learn!

Going to be looking into some upgrades... thinking I want to do the trigger and barrel so will be searching here for any and all info/input!
Welcome from Texas.

·
🎖US Army Veteran Premium Member
2,506 Posts
Welcome from New York. I feel you pain comrade, our two states seem to be in t race to be the worst, but I think yours is winning right now.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Welcome from Alabama!

Reactions: klaytron

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

SIG Customer Service will take care of you on the FCU upgrade. It's a good idea to get this done, especially if you carry it.

If you've been customizing your P320, note that they typically want to work only on factory complete firearms. That means return to original grips and other original SIG components before shipping it to them.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
10,920 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.