SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say Hi and happy to be here, Former Marine thats a proud owner of a SP2022 9mm and a proud father to a P320 just a few hours old. Life is good! Ill post pics as soon as I can figure out how to do that LOL.

Premium Member
Thank you for your service Marine ! Greetings and welcome to SIGTalk from Alaska.

Reactions: star863

馃帠USA Veteran Premium Member
Welcome from the West Coast of Florida and thank you for your Service

Registered
Welcome to our SIG Talk forum.

Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns.

For the range I have owned several CZs and at least half a dozen SIG Sauers, great guns especially older German-proofed ones, the P226 to me is probably the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I've seen enough makes and models, in all service calibers, to know what to trust and what not to.

In the past I've been an avid gun collector, and apart from the pistols that I bought for the range, I used to collect rifles K98K, Lugers, Mausers C96, Colt Pythons and US Military Issue M1911 and M1911A1 pistols

Not long ago I realized that a huge pile of guns wasn't making my life any better, so I thinned my collection and for now I've decided to use and enjoy what I've got, no more new guns for a while, but since I've always been a 1911 aficionado I'll keep all my 1911s and some range pistols.

I never stop learning, and I love learning with enthusiasm.
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Safe shooting.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome from MD, but in my experience, there ain't no such thing as a "FORMER MARINE".
Actually there are no "Ex-Marine", but I get your meaning, a Marine is a Marine until Death. Only then is he/she a former Marine simply because they are not around anymore.

Reactions: TimKempAK

馃帠USMC Veteran Premium Member
Welcome from Florida's Treasure Coast.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.