Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

New guy here from Alaska and a fairly new Sig owner. Not too long ago i purchased a 516 rifle as my first Sig firearm and just loved it. I was also in the market for a new pistol and so when I came across the P320 I just had to have one. I found a 320 full size with the sig night sites at my local Cabelas and snagged it up. After just one mag i was hooked and my search begun for a compact RX. I got lucky when i was searching one night last week when Cabelas just put a limited stock of P320C RX on the website for ship to store. I ordered one up about 2am and it showed up today. Glad to have joined the community, i hope to learn a lot.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Welcome from Maine.

Made a few fishing trips to Alaska years ago. Would love to get up there again!

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk hirevn. Congrats on your 320 rx find. I would love to have a compact 320 rx to go with my full size. Nice guns... straight shooters and the romeo1 is a great tool. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
"One mag through"..?... Rabbit Creek? I am still looking for a place to shoot up here.
Out my back door, i am close to Big Lake. Just waiting for spring so i can go to the range in Chugiak, too cold right now. I need to look in to the indoor range in Palmer but have never been there yet.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome from Europe!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Out my back door, i am close to Big Lake. Just waiting for spring so i can go to the range in Chugiak, too cold right now. I need to look in to the indoor range in Palmer but have never been there yet.
I hear good things about it, I am in Anchorage and people seem like it is no big deal to go shoot in -5 weather outside... "Oh the lanes are covered"... "Oh they have heaters"... **SMH**

·
Premium Member
7,627 Posts
The indoor range near Palmer is a nice place. Birchwood range is also a good place to shoot.

Reactions: hirevn
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.