SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there just picked up my new m18 yesterday for a compact firearm it felt really good in my hands when looking at it the store. I usually look at full size guns as I have bear
Mits for hands but this gun really impressed me.
It came with the 1 17 round and 1 21 round magazines but I was able to claim the free 21 rnd magazine from Sig Sauer and that is currently on its way to me now. Can’t wait to get out to the range and test this baby out.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,004 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Congratulations. Greetings from Kansas.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Welcome from Alabama! Looking forward to your range report.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ty all forget to mention I am from Florida as well but Polk county so don’t hold it against me ok? Lol

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Welcome from the Badger State.
IMHO, an M18 is a bit larger than a true compact. The grip is closer to a full size. Not to mention barrel length. In Sig terms it is a “Carry”. I think it is a perfect sized pistol. Congrats!

·
Administrator
38,493 Posts
Welcome to SIGTalk from PA! We're glad to have you as a member of the community :)

I recommend reading through the Forum Standards & Rules to get acquainted with how the site operates.
You may also want to take a moment to browse through our Community FAQs and let us know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good choice in a EDC handgun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome to the forum. Good choice in a EDC handgun.
Thanks I’m now on the search for a holster. I want to find a nice leather paddle owb. Im just not sold on the idea of a plastic (kydex) holster but I’m reading the forums and seeing people’s opinions on both.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts