SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, I know the M11-A1 will be a happy addition.

I have a P228 KF, which is the Father of the M11, a really disguised 229. I like non-railed SIGs with the modern upgrades.

I don't need to fire the 228 to feel happy anymore. I fired it 150 times. Perfect, accurate weapon. It has the original case, triple matching serial numbers, signed test target, owner's manual, which looks like it was never read, 2 zipper-back 10 round mags. I bought 3, 13 round SIG mags to use at the club. The gun has some holster wear, but not bad for a 22 year old SIG. Someday, I may sell it, so I want it as good as it can be.

My P229 SAS, 357 SIG, will probably be my favorite SIG for many more years. One of the few non-railed SIGs remaining. Don't want the hassle of buying a 9mm barrel, etc.

I heard here recently that it is discontinued. I wish SIG gave us options of buying their guns, railed or non-railed! They are luxury handguns. Please give us options!!!

Anyway, thanks for all your inputs. Love the SigTalk forum!

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Love my M11-A1 perfection.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Very nice I'm sure you'll enjoy it, congrats! We are waiting on the pic's tho... ;)
What he said ... I know you don't pick it up until Sunday but that's no excuse:lol:
I'm one of those who just loves to see new/new to them guns being bought

Congrats!!

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great day! Brought the M11-A1 home.

Really nice gun. I have a 228 and a 229, so I am very familiar with this type of SIG. I had a 229R, traded a long time ago.

I like the SIG logo on top of frame, 3 magazines, SRT, and NO RAILS.

After field striping, cleaning, oiling, and lubing it up, must remove that UID sticker. Range time needed soon along with a new 220 Equinox purchased a few weeks ago.

I think I'm done buying for a while! But I know how the SigNess attacks.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Congratulations on your new M11A1.
May you spend lots of $$$ on ammo and accessories enjoying it !!!!!!
I bought one in January I can't stop tinkering with it. Tack driver.
I added G10 grips, fat trigger, TFO front sight, 17 Round MecGar mags, LaserMax green rod laser and hoping that the Hearing Protection Act passes, I added a threaded barrel. I get the feeling that if it passes there will be a shortage of threaded barrels for a while, so might as well have one.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.