SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

New look to an old friend.

2K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  dieter9mm 
#1 ·
Going from complete black to this thanks to SIG Sauer Puss
Old parts on towel.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Check for a local cerakote or powder coat operation. You could get the coating done on the exposed part of the trigger. Leave the internal part alone.

#13 ·
Now. For what it is worth, I sent the Slide to SIG to have the "Beadblast Crome" finish applied. Cost $69 plus shipping both ways. I feel that it was clearly a good thing for me as it was a highly polished look. Just a thought.

#14 ·
It kind of reminds me of some of the 226/228s that were marketed in the early '90s, IIRC, possibly where Sig Sauer Puss parts originated...
During that period there weren't a lot of options available, as Sig was still gaining steam in the market, Hogue and Pachmayr rubber grips were all that was basically available for "Customization".

I'll never forget, my first inspection of the departments P226 9mm pistols. One of the officers, had taken his department issued pistol to a local gunsmith, who "Jeweled the Exterior of the Chamber on the top and both sides... the Chief came "unglued"... when he found out! It basically looked like this...

Attachments

Reactions: winterwar
#19 ·
That looks awesome! Giving me ideas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.