SIG Talk banner

New here and a new Sig owner

212 24
Hello,
Thank you for the add! My name is Robert and I have recently decided to get back into the shooting sports, 25 years away, so I am basically a new shooter! I went back to Ca. to get my guns out of the state while I still could, then went to the local range and put some rounds through my 10mm Delta Elite and A my Security Six in 357 mag. I like the Ruger but the 1911 does not fit my hand so well, decided to try some other options, found the Sig p320 and this fits like it was made for my hand! Local gun store had the P320 Compact for a steal, I thought so anyway. I will be heading to the range with my new P320 in .40S&W on Wednesday. Thinking I will get a caliber exchange kit to .357Sig next, any thoughts Full, Compact?
Reactions: sigsrok
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
9,034 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the 320!

· Banned
6,262 Posts
Welcome and congrats! My personal preference in the P320 is the compact model, but the cool thing about the P320 is that you can convert it as you like. Have fun getting reacquainted with your friends!

· Registered
46 Posts
Hello,
Thank you for the add! My name is Robert and I have recently decided to get back into the shooting sports, 25 years away, so I am basically a new shooter! I went back to Ca. to get my guns out of the state while I still could, then went to the local range and put some rounds through my 10mm Delta Elite and A my Security Six in 357 mag. I like the Ruger but the 1911 does not fit my hand so well, decided to try some other options, found the Sig p320 and this fits like it was made for my hand! Local gun store had the P320 Compact for a steal, I thought so anyway. I will be heading to the range with my new P320 in .40S&W on Wednesday. Thinking I will get a caliber exchange kit to .357Sig next, any thoughts Full, Compact?
Welcome and good choice on the 320, If your ever interested in selling your Ruger Sec Six .357 mag. I would like a shot a buying it!...

· Premium Member
22,522 Posts
Welcome.
My first revolver was a Ruger securty six, paid $65 , of course that was back when the Pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock.
You will really like that 320 , enjoy and report back.
Mills

· 🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,264 Posts
Welcome from Florida

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.