SIG Talk banner

"New Guy" reporting for "Sig-duty"

153 19
Hi-There "people" ! New to these new-fangled, hi-tech, inter-dweeb, blog things, but not new to firearms & shooting ! Thanks for letting me in ! Former military, current Corporate Exec. protection,I've been shooting almost everything since the '70's. Got my 1st Sig, a P220 .45 in the '80's, have a 516 scoped for 500yds and just assembled my first Short Barreled supressed rifle, an MCX with the short 300 Blackout & 556 barrels, each with the Sig SRD Ti-Qd "Mufflers", so of course I'm looking for any tips & info from anyone who has any time on one of these really modern & really fun toys, especially if they also set one up like mine. I will "glue-on" a photo if I can ever figure out how to do it !, Thanks again guys.
Reactions: sigsrok
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,613 Posts
Greetings Marine, thank you for your service and welcome from Alaska.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Welcome from Chula Vista - about 20 miles south of MCRD.

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,250 Posts
Welcome from Florida and thank you for your Service

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome on board.
I'm by no means an expert as I learn something new every day, but in the last 37 years I managed to acquire some experience with handguns.
I still practice shooting at least twice a week.
Full frame SIG Sauers and classic USGI 1911s have always been my favourite guns.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to.
Shoot safe.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome aboard Devil Dawg. If you want to post a pic hit the round circle with a plus sign in it at the top of the page, that will then be your post page so type what you want to say, then there's a staple/ attachment icon at the top of the post page so hit that, attach pic from your source, then hit the right pointing Arrowhead at the right of your screen to post. Hope that helps.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.