SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm not the kind of person that is totally loyal to only one gun manufacturer. I own/have owned Sig, Springfield, Taurus, Remington, Winchester, Howa and Mossberg firearms as well as a slew of different AR builds. But when it was time to get a new handgun I decided on a Sig for the second time.

I have carried a P238 for a few years now and I love it. At the range I shoot my Springfield XD and a few Taurus'. I've been wanting to carry a larger handgun so I started looking around. I like how small my P238 is and I'm pretty good with the XD at the range so I found myself drawn to the XDS 9mm w/ 4in barrel. Went to my local shop and it felt like I held every gun in the place... M&P, XDS, Glock 19, Sig P938.... Most of the guys there are big Glock guys so they tried to sell me on a Glock 19. I remembered that I shot my buddies P320 a few weeks ago and really liked it. Then I remembered that he has been able to carry it as his daily. So I asked the guy if I could shove it in my pants and see what it felt like... I'm sure he doesn't get that question everyday.

I was surprised how comfortable the P320c was because it is not a little gun. When it comes to a small concealed carry I don't think its on the top of anybodies list. So when it was all said and done I got myself another Sig. I swapping the sights and sourced a good leather IWB holster and a few trips to the range I love the P320. If I'm not careful and keep this trend up I may become a Sig fanatic.

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
I know what you mean. Last month, I purchased a 229 Legion and could not be happier. The 229 G 19 as my EDC. My only regret is not purchasing a Sig sooner. I know the 229 will not be my only Sig.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
It's very easy to catch the Signess. Welcome to SigTalk where the members are friendly and the information abounds. I hope you enjoy your time here. Congrats on your 320. It's a great shooter. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.