SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all-
A 20+ year Glock guy here, but helped a friend move this past week-end and he showed me the light.

After getting all his belongings to their new house, he opened up his safe for show and tell.

I fell in love with his P365x with the Romeo Zero and his M18.

I immediately ordered the P365x and can’t wait for it to get here.

Showed it to my soon to be son in law, and he ordered one too.

I feel a new addiction coming on.

Look forward to learning more here.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Welcome and sorry you are still in Washington State. We moved from there to Texas 4 years ago.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Wow. Sounds like you're pretty excited about your new Sigs. I know how you feel.
Welcome from Spokane.

The P365 was my first when I was looking for an EDC gun. I just compared it at the counter to all the other sub-compacts at the time and it just felt the best. I've since bought a M-17 Bravo and have made it into 9mm, 40 & 357 Sig Compacts.

I've recently had new slides milled and added Holosuns, too. Just getting some range time with them.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,227 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome. I have the standard 365 and like it a lot. I also, like your friend have the M-18. They make a good carry pair depending upon your clothing. TG

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Nothing not to like about any of the P365s; I've grown partial to the XL. Welcome from FL.

·
🎖US Army Veteran Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Nice choice on moving to Sig. If you hang around here for long, you'll have a safe full Sigs before you know it.

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Welcome from the Badger State.
We’ll help with a diagnosis of your building addiction. It’s called the Signess. Good luck with it!
By the way, we are all enablers here!😎

·
Registered
766 Posts
Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Thanks for joining us at SigTalk. We all well understand your growing addiction. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts