SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum but not Sigs. Purchased my first, a P226 back in the late 80s, regretfully selling it for a P229 in .40 that I still own but dont shoot much. After months of debate I finally picked up a full size 320 when I was home on leave last month. Im a DoD civilian currently in Afghanistan. Main reason for the qujck purchase was to get a S/N so i can get it Bruce Grays queue and send it off to have him work some magic when I return in a few months. Appreciate all the info the forum has provided me so far and look forward to contributing more in the future. Other guns in my safe include a Gen II Glock 19, Walther PPQ M2, my Kahr PM9, some long guns and my newest favorite my SBRd CZ Evo Scorpion. Oh yeah...my duty sidearm is an M11 for this deployment.

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

馃帠USA Veteran Premium Member
Welcome from Florida from a Virginian

Registered
Welcome to our SIG Talk forum.

Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns, I have owned at least half a dozen SIG Sauers, great guns especially older German-proofed ones, the P226 to me is by far the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I've seen enough makes and models, in all service calibers, to know what to trust and what not to.
In the past I've been an avid gun-hoarder; jokes apart I mainly collected K98Ks, Lugers, Mausers C96, 1911s and Colt Pythons.
Not long ago I realized that a huge pile of pistols wasn't making my life any better, so recently I thinned my collection, but since the COLT 1911 has always been in my heart I still own a bunch of them.
I never stop learning, and I love learning with enthusiasm.
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Safe shooting.

馃帠USMC Veteran Premium Member
Welcome from Floridas Treasure Coast.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.