SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.....

Got back into shooting around 2009 .....

Started out with M&P's, loved the ergo's ..... but for years I struggled with trying to group with them, between their inherent issues and mushy trigger, I tried everything to get better, including APEX'ing the **** out of them..... no help. Figured it was me.....

Until I picked up a Glock G19, and instantly showed much better results. Now I could group the way I expected, but was still constantly slightly left. I think its the way I interact with the Glock grip..... I think the term is milking the grip. Was still going to stick it out and work on my grip and trigger control..... Until I shot a rental P320 2 weeks ago..... 50 rounds..... right down the center, and the trigger was amazing....

I have been a closet SIG fan for awhile, but just couldn't afford to lay out the $$$ for a P226.

I have deposits on both my G19's and a P320c on hold for me.... I am excited to say the least on finally owning a SIG..... And I still desire to get a P226 one day...

If there are any other NJ folk on here..... I am Admin on New Jersey Gun Forums

Nice local forum....

Hope to meet some nice people here....

Be Well

Troy

· Registered
170 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Southern New Jersey....wait..you got a Wilson Combat 92G, but not a 226..because of $$...Hell I am just the opposite..have 226, but pipe dream about about a WC 92G..

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome from the great state of Southern New Jersey....wait..you got a Wilson Combat 92G, but not a 226..because of $$...Hell I am just the opposite..have 226, but pipe dream about about a WC 92G..
Yeah..... 50th Birthday present to myself....

No worries.... a hammer fired Sig is in the future

· Registered
389 Posts
Welcome from the PRM.

· Registered
13 Posts
We are stuck behind enemy lines. We can either move or vote these mother fuckers out of office. Unfortunately the majority of the population in the inner city has been voting democrat for the longest time.

· Registered
67 Posts
Welcome to our SIG forum!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.