SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

New guy from MO

771 Views 22 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  Kos1
Hi all, newbie from central Missouri here. I just took delivery of a 320 x-Carry Legion, but my other Sigs are an M400 AR rifle, a 365, and a 1911 Ultra Carry Compact .45. I also collect way too many other guns, I have a host of old and some newer S&W revolvers (most all in .357 mag), a couple pistol caliber AR types, a few Marlin levers (.22, 30-30, and .357 mag), and have a few other 1911s including two TRPs. So yeah I have the addiction I'd say.

Oh and I have Colt itis too, just took delivery last week of a 3" Python to go with the 4.25".
Reactions: 3
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Las Vegas, NV
Hello and welcome from St. Louis area!
Welcome from the Lone Star state...
Flag Sleeve Font Rectangle Electric blue
See less See more
Hi..

IceColeNH on an Android Smaht Fone using Tapatalk.
Hello and welcome , we’d love to see some pictures of those revolvers in the other gun section, plenty of people here who Like a wide range of manufacturers
welcome from az.
Welcome to SigTalk from the flatlands of Kansas.
Welcome to the site from a fellow Missourian.
Greetings from Georgia.
Welcome from Illinois, you’ve found a great place here!!
Hi all, newbie from central Missouri here. I just took delivery of a 320 x-Carry Legion, but my other Sigs are an M400 AR rifle, a 365, and a 1911 Ultra Carry Compact .45. I also collect way too many other guns, I have a host of old and some newer S&W revolvers (most all in .357 mag), a couple pistol caliber AR types, a few Marlin levers (.22, 30-30, and .357 mag), and have a few other 1911s including two TRPs. So yeah I have the addiction I'd say.

Oh and I have Colt itis too, just took delivery last week of a 3" Python to go with the 4.25".
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.