SIG Talk banner

New guy from DeSantisland

479 37
New to the forum and old to the Sig family. Finally joined. Thanks to all for sharing great information.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
What happened with Keri lake how the hell does she lose? How does mark Kelly get renelected he is the most anti 2nd amendment leftwing political hack. People from AZ must not be too smart
Here in Yavapai county Keri Lake got 64% vote. It's many of the young indoctrinated college age in Maricopa County as well as many CA transplants moving here turning us into a battleground state. AZ is very pro 2A especially up here in the Prescott area.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Here in Yavapai county Keri Lake got 64% vote. It's many of the young indoctrinated college age in Maricopa County as well as many CA transplants moving here turning us into a battleground state. AZ is very pro 2A especially up here in the Prescott area.
That is awful. There must be some way to prevent the indoctrination of these kids. What puzzles me is people from California are fleeing high taxes and crime, but mostly high taxes and cost of living so they come.to s free state and mess that state up. Pretty disgusting

·
Registered
108 Posts
That is awful. There must be some way to prevent the indoctrination of these kids. What puzzles me is people from California are fleeing high taxes and crime, but mostly high taxes and cost of living so they come.to s free state and mess that state up. Pretty disgusting
Yes you are correct but not all CA transplants (like myself) vote liberal anti-conservative. There are more conservatives in CA than there are people in the whole state of AZ.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yes you are correct but not all CA transplants (like myself) vote liberal anti-conservative. There are more conservatives in CA than there are people in the whole state of AZ.
I still don't understand how mark Kelly got re elected and how Katie Hobbs beats make regardless. AZ will now be just like Illinois or California absolutely disgusting

·
Registered
Smorgasbord of firearms
163 Posts
Welcome from warm and sunny Arizona!🌅

21 - 38 of 38 Posts