SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm new to the group and I have already thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the different threads and topics that are going on. I look forward to participating as much as possible. Currently raising my two-and-a-half-year-old in Erie Colorado with my partner, two dogs (pitties, mom and daughter) and Our second little bean on the way!

Soon I'll be starting at thread here on: Magazine Compatibility/fabrication within the Realms of the Sig Pro 2340/ 2022 .40 Cal using Beretta 96 Mags. 15 and 20 Rd Mags specifically. Keep an eye open for that one all you 2022 .40 shooters.

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

Reactions: Pfunk

馃帠USA Veteran Premium Member
Welcome from the West Coast, of Florida

Reactions: Pfunk

Registered
Hello everyone! I'm new to the group and I have already thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the different threads and topics that are going on. I look forward to participating as much as possible. Currently raising my two-and-a-half-year-old in Erie Colorado with my partner, two dogs (pitties, mom and daughter) and Our second little bean on the way!

Soon I'll be starting at thread here on: Magazine Compatibility/fabrication within the Realms of the Sig Pro 2340/ 2022 .40 Cal using Beretta 96 Mags. 15 and 20 Rd Mags specifically. Keep an eye open for that one all you 2022 .40 shooters.
welcome!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.