SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm new to the group and I have already thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the different threads and topics that are going on. I look forward to participating as much as possible. Currently raising my two-and-a-half-year-old in Erie Colorado with my partner, two dogs (pitties, mom and daughter) and Our second little bean on the way!

Soon I'll be starting at thread here on: Magazine Compatibility/fabrication within the Realms of the Sig Pro 2340/ 2022 .40 Cal using Beretta 96 Mags. 15 and 20 Rd Mags specifically. Keep an eye open for that one all you 2022 .40 shooters.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

Reactions: Pfunk

·
Premium Member
8,903 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast, of Florida

Reactions: Pfunk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello everyone! I'm new to the group and I have already thoroughly enjoyed reading all of the different threads and topics that are going on. I look forward to participating as much as possible. Currently raising my two-and-a-half-year-old in Erie Colorado with my partner, two dogs (pitties, mom and daughter) and Our second little bean on the way!

Soon I'll be starting at thread here on: Magazine Compatibility/fabrication within the Realms of the Sig Pro 2340/ 2022 .40 Cal using Beretta 96 Mags. 15 and 20 Rd Mags specifically. Keep an eye open for that one all you 2022 .40 shooters.
welcome!

·
Premium Member
7,587 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SIG©Talk from Alaska.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.