Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm Mike from Arizona. Just purchased my P938 today (early Father's Day gift) and it should be here in a few days. I'm just here to learn as this is my first Sig.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome. I love my 938, but it was an older model and had to be sent in to get a few fixes. Make sure it is 100% reliable with your loads. My 7 round mags started falling out, which was unacceptable. It works great now. This forum helped me.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns, I have owned at least half a dozen SIG Sauers, great guns especially older German-proofed ones, the P226 to me is by far the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I've seen enough makes and models, in all service calibers, to know what to trust and what not to.
In the past I've been an avid gun-hoarder; jokes apart I mainly collected Lugers, Mausers C96, 1911s and Colt Pythons.
Not long ago I realized that a huge pile of pistols wasn't making my life any better, so recently I thinned my collection, but since the COLT 1911 has always been in my heart I still own a bunch of them.
I never stop learning, and I love learning with enthusiasm.
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Safe shooting.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk. Congrats on the 938 acquisition. It's a great gun in a small package. I hope you enjoy it and it serves you well. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome to SigTalk. Congrats on the 938 acquisition. It's a great gun in a small package. I hope you enjoy it and it serves you well. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.
We used to be neighbors. I moved to AZ about three years ago from Nebraska (Omaha). I do NOT miss the humidity or snow but those 120 degree days here in the desert are for the birds...and scorpions. :lol:

I've never had a gun this small. I'm a full size 1911 or XDm kind of guy so I'm excited to learn to shoot something this small. I'm worried that it will have MSH issues since it is a new Sport 13 model...but my understanding is they haven't been made since the correction made by Sig. Hoping they will work with me a bit on this issue if it needs replacement. This will be my EDC gun so it has to go bang every time and the mags can't fall out on me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.