SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I finally purchased a Sig pistol. Have owned an MCX for while (and love it), but have always shot Glocks.

Took my brand new 9 mm Legion 226 SAO out to the range, and am already plotting my next Sig purchase. Why, oh why, did I ever wait this long? What a gun!!! Trigger is as good as, if not better than any of the custom competition triggers on my Glocks. Recoil, as everyone says, is negligible.

The only thing I don't like are the sights. I like orange, not lime green, and I like a wider rear notch. Guess I'll be changing them out.

Was really torn between the Legion and the RX; both were in stock at my local dealer's. Glad I went with the Legion... no regrets there. Maybe the next one will be the RX... or a 229 Legion ;-)

Registered
Welcome from Texas and congrats on your new acquisition.

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

Premium Member
Welcome to SigTalk and congrats on your first of many Sig pistols. They are something special. They are beautiful and then they shoot like a dream. Welcome to the club. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.