SIG Talk banner

New Gun in the stable

881 11
Went by y local toy store today. Biggest mistake this week. Walther PPS M2 LE crying to me. Saved it from a miserable weekend under glass. Probable get to test it out monday. I looked at a few SIGS, but this felt good to me. I'm a sucker for pretty things. :):) Oh, yeah, its got night sights.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Went by y local toy store today. Biggest mistake this week. Walther PPS M2 LE crying to me. Saved it from a miserable weekend under glass. Probable get to test it out monday. I looked at a few SIGS, but this felt good to me. I'm a sucker for pretty things. :):) Oh, yeah, its got night sights.

So where is the picture of the Walther PPS M2 LE?? That looks a lot like a Springfield XDs-9 But congrats on whatever you bought. :lol:

Registered
I had one of the Walther PPS when there first came out just never grew to like the trigger guard mag release, looks like others didn't either because I see it's gone in that picture. :)

Registered
I wish I could just buy one of those from my LGS (the XDS) ... stupid California

Sent using Tapatalk
I couldn't live where politicians tell me what gun I can and can not buy, definitely a case of overstepping of authority. :angry:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, went to the range this AM between appointments. Fired 7 rounds of Winchester 115 gr HP and 50 rd of Blazer Brass (one of my favorite for range). 3 yrds, 5 yrd and 7 yds and 10 yds.

Some folks ask why I don't shoot further out. IHO, anything past 5-7 yds is not self defense and 10 yrs is pushing it. I can shoot past 10 yds, but for me, it s waste of ammo unless I'm playing with a real nasty:eek::eek: "Black Assault Rifle" that i can shoot for a week without reloading (or so the liberal media says.)

I love the way it shoots; recoil was very minimal compared to some of my other 9mms. Hopefully, this will be a replacement for the dreaded Xds which, although I could hit the Barn Door, I was not satisfied. Now this, I can really live with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.