SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

馃帠US Army Veteran Premium Member
All of mine have been worked over already. I'm not sure this system is as new as they make it sound in the email blast. Maybe something is new, but I've seen the system on their website before.

Registered
Had this installed on my classic P229 last year. Smoother action particularly for DA. Wanted a straight trigger and opted for the leverage system. Not noticeably lighter pull (which I鈥檓 not concerned with). Smoother, consistent action is more important.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Premium Member
If you want THE BEST TRIGGER for your classic P Series pistols CALL ROBERT BURKE. Look him up on the web, THE SIG ARMORER.

Registered
I'd be considering it if I hadn't already gotten a DCT from them. Since I installed the E2 mainspring strut for my P229 the DA pull feels lighter but also like more of a 'crunch' if that makes any sense.

Resident Armorer Premium Member
I'd be considering it if I hadn't already gotten a DCT from them. Since I installed the E2 mainspring strut for my P229 the DA pull feels lighter but also like more of a 'crunch' if that makes any sense.
If you are talking, like a vibration, smooth the stamped edges of the strut, as they maybe "rubbing" the Mainspring coils when they make contact.

Premium Member
The hybrid looks to be the trigger in the earlier EDC/SOT kits.
When the ELS came out the trigger profile changed to a straighter one.
Looks like you can get either one now.

My M11-A1 and Legion have the EDC/SOT triggers and the other 229 has the newer ELS straight one.

Registered
Is it slightly curve or just straight? Oh never mind, it's just a little more curve than the straight one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts