SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a big dog lover for a lot of years and never been into the forum thing til now. I started with the classic SIG's. P226 in 9mm (German import no rail), p229 E2 (when they were first released) in .40 cal then I learned about .357sig and switched to that. Then I got a 229 legion in 9mm but wanted a handgun with a red dot on it and I just couldn't bring myself to mill the slide so I passed that on to a better owner and now I have a p320c in 9mm (cerakoted medium tungsten with a RMR07G, Inforce APL (cerakoted armor black), it has deepened and squared off front cocking serrations, and I did a custom Stipple job on it. I'm into self defense and concealed carry and looking to get into doing IDPA (so if anyone has any info on how to get into IDPA I'm all ears, I have never shot comp before). I'm in the Milwaukee area so if you ever want to get together and have a shoot I'm all down for it

·
Premium Member
4,475 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Premium Member
8,918 Posts
Welcome From Florida

·
Premium Member
3,205 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk. I carry the 320c. Great gun... congrats. I hope you love it. Enjoy the fourms... Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Welcome from central Wisconsin, I'm a dog lover too!! Get to Milwaukee a couple times a week for work. Sigs are pretty high on the list as well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.