SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Just moved back to Vegas after 13 years away....and immediately started collecting. Currently own: Glock 19 (HD), Staccato P (range/fun gun), Sig 320 Scorpion (EDC, tactics training) P365 (EDC) and Shield Plus (EDC).

Looking at a 229 Legion next, as I've really grown to love Sig. Hoping to learn more about the brand here as well as possibly meet some locals and chat w/ gun enthusiasts.

Looking forward to our discussions!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Welcome from the Buckeye state

·
Registered
925 Posts
Yeah - great place. I take 15 to Russell to get there. I think thats the way I go for Range 702 also (haven't been in a bit). Love both places. you have a favorite local shop? I typically go to Freedom on Durango
Nice. I got to Range 702, American Shooters, Lock N Load Tactical, Freedom, Spartan Arms, New Frontier. I pretty much hit them all up from time to time to window shop.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice. I got to Range 702, American Shooters, Lock N Load Tactical, Freedom, Spartan Arms, New Frontier. I pretty much hit them all up from time to time to window shop.
Nice - I used to hit Lock N Load a lot, but left for a few reasons. I haven't been to Spartan, but went to Precision Armory a few times. Nice little shop. Stopped into Ventura twice as they sell bulk 9mm often, cheaper than other places. I grabbed the new M&P shield Plus when I was in there...just because...LOL.

DNA Tactical in Henderson by the Auto Mall is actually really good too, and they have a guy in house that builds Kydex holsters. 2 day turnaround on those, so its a nice option

·
Registered
925 Posts
Nice - I used to hit Lock N Load a lot, but left for a few reasons. I haven't been to Spartan, but went to Precision Armory a few times. Nice little shop. Stopped into Ventura twice as they sell bulk 9mm often, cheaper than other places. I grabbed the new M&P shield Plus when I was in there...just because...LOL.

DNA Tactical in Henderson by the Auto Mall is actually really good too, and they have a guy in house that builds Kydex holsters. 2 day turnaround on those, so its a nice option
Nice. The only time I would stop at Spartan would on my way to Clark County Shooting range since it's right there, I wouldn't make a special trip to their shop.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice. The only time I would stop at Spartan would on my way to Clark County Shooting range since it's right there, I wouldn't make a special trip to their shop.
Yeah, I normally shoot at GV Gun Range because its close. If I'm doing other training, I just hit the desert out past Blue Diamond. I start at Front Sight next week, 4 day handgun intensive. Gonna be a LONG program...staying in Pahrump 2 nights LOL

·
Registered
925 Posts
Yeah, I normally shoot at GV Gun Range because its close. If I'm doing other training, I just hit the desert out past Blue Diamond. I start at Front Sight next week, 4 day handgun intensive. Gonna be a LONG program...staying in Pahrump 2 nights LOL
That's pretty cool. I've never been to front sight, hell last time I was in Pahrump was 2016

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's pretty cool. I've never been to front sight, hell last time I was in Pahrump was 2016
I have never been either - but I got a great deal on becoming a Commander Member. Basically, it was a one time fee and I can take as many courses as I want for life for free. Plus guns and ammo near cost when they can get them. Tons of other perks too, but I'm finally taking a course next weekend. Its like 8a-6p every day.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,227 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

Reactions: BillsMafia17

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

Reactions: BillsMafia17
1 - 20 of 37 Posts