Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

Mike here.

Just got my P226 22 Beavertail back from Sig Sauer, where they installed my 9mm conversion. Evidently, they don't just "sell" the package anymore, but want to fit it at the factory, which is fine for me, except for the wait. Anyway, I got it back after about 4 weeks and it's fantastic! Kind of surprised to discover that it has the Siglite night sights on it! Hopefully, will get out to shoot it in the next few days. I'm really happy with my decision to get the .22 and do this upgrade (using my 20% discount from warranty registration, by the way...). I also have a P320 Full size and have ordered a carry conversion - still 9mm. Hoping that will ship before the end of the month. I enjoy my 2-tone Mosquito and the barely used 522 rifle. BTW - the folks in customer service at Sig Sauer have really been great to work with. I wish they had a better website, but I think Sig Talk will help fill some of the voids.

I have some other guns too, which I love, but Sig Sauer has a special place in my soul.

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Welcome from Northern VA!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,664 Posts