SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

New Sig owner from CT here. Previously owned a few springfields and Glocks, but may have found my new favorite brand. Purchased an M17 (no MS) for a great deal from a friend
a few weeks ago after searching for quite a while. Liked it so much I picked up a P320 compact earlier this week! Already installed an X series grip on the M17 and a Sig flat trigger on the compact.

Took both out to the range today and put a few hundred rounds through them. I think I like the compact better, but it’s too soon to tell. Love the modularity and being able to swap them into different configurations with ease. Looking at the Wilson combat modules (w/ tungsten weights) as well as a grip weight insert for the X series grip to see how they compare. My ultimate goal is the black AXG grip, but with the high price tag that may have to wait a while........

Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Rectangle

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
🎖US Army Veteran Premium Member
2,792 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor out West, New York. I always feel like a cowboy when I get to say that. 🤠 You have a couple nice Sigs there and if you hang around here for very long you will have that AXG in no time. We will help you rationalize the purchase, no problem. Give it a little time, we're here to help. :devilish:

·
Registered
Sig P226, M400 TREAD, P220, P365XL, P227R, P228
762 Posts
Welcome aboard! My wife and I grew up in CT (Vernon) and got the hell out as soon as we could! (And that was before it really went down hill.) 😄

Nice taste is guns, though! 😉

·
Registered
15,851 Posts
Hey guys,

New Sig owner from CT here. Previously owned a few springfields and Glocks, but may have found my new favorite brand. Purchased an M17 (no MS) for a great deal from a friend
a few weeks ago after searching for quite a while. Liked it so much I picked up a P320 compact earlier this week! Already installed an X series grip on the M17 and a Sig flat trigger on the compact.

Took both out to the range today and put a few hundred rounds through them. I think I like the compact better, but it’s too soon to tell. Love the modularity and being able to swap them into different configurations with ease. Looking at the Wilson combat modules (w/ tungsten weights) as well as a grip weight insert for the X series grip to see how they compare. My ultimate goal is the black AXG grip, but with the high price tag that may have to wait a while........

View attachment 394430
View attachment 394435
Welcome from Texas.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome from Alabama!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome from WA.

I didn't realize Sig offered a M17 without a manual safety.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Hello and welcome, those are some fun pistols

1 - 20 of 32 Posts