SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Lurked around here for a bit from time to time but thought I would join up. Have a couple Sigs, but haven't bought one yet. Got a P227 from my wife's uncle as a gift and my department gave me a Sig 1911 Tacops to carry at work. Both shoot well but I am definitely the type who likes a constant trigger on my gun, either all single or all double, so I prefer the 1911 (at least until Sig gets into the revolver game like Kimber :p ).

Anyways, I'm in the market and will be picking up a P938 as soon as I convince the wife I need a new gun so thought I would join up. And since nothing is true without pictures here's my 1911 set up with my BUG and current CCW gun

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from Alaska.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

Fullsize SIG Sauers and classic USGI 1911s have always been among my favourite guns, I never stop learning, and after almost 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at least twice a week.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Nice pictures!
Shoot safe.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Welcome from NM! If your department is enlightened enough to issue you a 1911 for duty use, they might be easily convinced to send you to Gunsite for some Advanced Firearms Training. I think some of their courses are POST certified.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Welcome from the Florida Space Coast

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.