SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New FL member

2K views 40 replies 31 participants last post by  Taskotzke59 
#1 ·
Hi all!

brand new to firearms (as of March).
First was a 365XL. Now have the 365xl, 320, 2022, 250, 238 rainbow slide, 238 standard, 938 spartan, and a mosquito. (Plus others in other brands). Looking for 2 or 3 more specific Sig models. I’m here to learn more about the brand and Also hopefully obtain something on classifieds. :).
Chris

Reactions: sigsrok
#28 ·
I'm in Sarasota too! Small world around here. Thanks for the heads up on the posting in classifieds. Soon enough I'll get there. 25 posts isn't a lot. (Especially with some fluff ones like this). You have any places to plink/shoot outdoors in our area? I've only been to indoor ranges locally. Well, actually just one.

#4 ·
Welcome to SigTalk from PA!

You only need 25 posts to START a classified ad; you can post in any classified thread that already exists if you are wishing to purchase or trade. Check the stickied threads at the top of this forum for more information.

#8 ·
Hi all!

brand new to firearms (as of March).
First was a 365XL. Now have the 365xl, 320, 2022, 250, 238 rainbow slide, 238 standard, 938 spartan, and a mosquito. (Plus others in other brands). Looking for 2 or 3 more specific Sig models. I’m here to learn more about the brand and Also hopefully obtain something on classifieds. :).
Chris
welcome from texas. You sure caught Signess Quickly.

#12 ·
Greetings from Kansas.

#29 ·
Do you have any recommendations on Classic Sigs? I'm looking for a 226 Legion (still deciding on a SAO vs DA/SA...noone around here has both to test and feel and I don't want to buy both), Wife wants a p238 rainbow tribal pattern, and maybe a 220. I forgot, also already have a 290RS. Also, being new to these, I've heard about the X5 and the X6? What the heck are these? I haven't searched the forums yet, but did come across one X5 for like $5000. (I'm going to search the forums soon, but first exploring all the fun of Sigs on here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.