·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Chris, if you haven’t already, read the rules concerning posting in classifieds. You’ll need 25 posts. Welcome from Sarasota county.
I'm in Sarasota too! Small world around here. Thanks for the heads up on the posting in classifieds. Soon enough I'll get there. 25 posts isn't a lot. (Especially with some fluff ones like this). You have any places to plink/shoot outdoors in our area? I've only been to indoor ranges locally. Well, actually just one.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Welcome to ST. You've got quite an interesting assortment of SIGs. How about a classic SIG next?
Do you have any recommendations on Classic Sigs? I'm looking for a 226 Legion (still deciding on a SAO vs DA/SA...noone around here has both to test and feel and I don't want to buy both), Wife wants a p238 rainbow tribal pattern, and maybe a 220. I forgot, also already have a 290RS. Also, being new to these, I've heard about the X5 and the X6? What the heck are these? I haven't searched the forums yet, but did come across one X5 for like $5000. (I'm going to search the forums soon, but first exploring all the fun of Sigs on here).

·
Registered
17,303 Posts
^^^^

Honestly, you can't go wrong with any of them: P220, P225, P226, P228, P229. Once you get one, you'll want a few more.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hello from KY.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

·
Registered
11,085 Posts
Welcome from PA............

·
Registered
11,085 Posts
Welcome from PA............

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome from Washington State! I was born in Pensacola (Navy brat) but moved away a year later and have never been back.......sigh

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks all! Question about Armslist. Looks like Someone is trying to scam me on a Sig purchase. Any tips or tricks to screw these guys over?
Won’t provide additional photos, won’t give an address. Wants “a small amount to hold this gun and then they can ship it and then I can pay the rest”. Will only use CashApp and nothing that has verification. Of course I’m not going to pay or give anything to this person, but I totally want to mess with them for a while.

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
I'm in Sarasota too! Small world around here. Thanks for the heads up on the posting in classifieds. Soon enough I'll get there. 25 posts isn't a lot. (Especially with some fluff ones like this). You have any places to plink/shoot outdoors in our area? I've only been to indoor ranges locally. Well, actually just one.
Chris, there’s an outdoor range called Knights Trail. East of 75 off Exit 195 Laurel road. I shoot at Total Impact in Venice/Nokomis. My go to gun shop is the Bullet Hole in Sarasota.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts