SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

brand new to firearms (as of March).
First was a 365XL. Now have the 365xl, 320, 2022, 250, 238 rainbow slide, 238 standard, 938 spartan, and a mosquito. (Plus others in other brands). Looking for 2 or 3 more specific Sig models. I’m here to learn more about the brand and Also hopefully obtain something on classifieds. :).
Chris

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Chris, if you haven’t already, read the rules concerning posting in classifieds. You’ll need 25 posts. Welcome from Sarasota county.

·
Administrator
34,391 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk from PA!

You only need 25 posts to START a classified ad; you can post in any classified thread that already exists if you are wishing to purchase or trade. Check the stickied threads at the top of this forum for more information.

·
Registered
14,491 Posts
Hi all!

brand new to firearms (as of March).
First was a 365XL. Now have the 365xl, 320, 2022, 250, 238 rainbow slide, 238 standard, 938 spartan, and a mosquito. (Plus others in other brands). Looking for 2 or 3 more specific Sig models. I’m here to learn more about the brand and Also hopefully obtain something on classifieds. :).
Chris
welcome from texas. You sure caught Signess Quickly.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from Georgia, if you respond to each welcome post you will be well alone the path to 25. ;)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Welcome from the Badger State.
It looks like you’re well on your way to firearm ownership.

·
Premium Member
7,522 Posts
Greetings Chris and welcome to SIG©Talk from Alaska. Happy you're here.

·
Registered
Favorite: Sig-Sauer P220 .45 Made in West Germany
20 Posts
Welcome from Middle Tennessee! (Former Martin County Florida resident)

You need to add some Classic Sigs to your collection!

·
Registered
17,339 Posts
Welcome to ST. You've got quite an interesting assortment of SIGs. How about a classic SIG next?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts