SIG Talk banner

New Extreme p226 owner

551 Views 19 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  sigp229r
Hi all, new here from Socal.
My first new hand gun purchase. I purchased the extreme p226.
Im real happy with my purchase put about 700 rounds threw it. Ive been going to range about once a week and on average shoot about 100 rounds or so. Hope I'm not going to wear it out/ I strip and clean and Lube after every session. I would like to purchase one more so I can alternate between the 2 not sure what id like to get next but Im looking. Trying to stick to da/sa trigger set up to keep both the same. Also is there any maintenance service intervals besides clean and lube I should keep track of? I pointed pic of gun down range for safety Thanks

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
165 Posts
Congrats...very nice first purchase. I have a 226 extreme also. Put a Grey Guns trigger in it along with the solid GG guide rod and I end up shooting it more then my 226 Legion. Just a fun gun to shoot. After picking up my 226 extreme I bought a matching 229 extreme...same GG's modifications.

· Registered
67 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

Fullsize SIG Sauers and classic USGI 1911s have always been among my favourite guns, I never stop learning, and after almost 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at least twice a week.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Shoot safe.

· Registered
381 Posts
Welcome from Chula Vista

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.