Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new here from Socal.
My first new hand gun purchase. I purchased the extreme p226.
Im real happy with my purchase put about 700 rounds threw it. Ive been going to range about once a week and on average shoot about 100 rounds or so. Hope I'm not going to wear it out/ I strip and clean and Lube after every session. I would like to purchase one more so I can alternate between the 2 not sure what id like to get next but Im looking. Trying to stick to da/sa trigger set up to keep both the same. Also is there any maintenance service intervals besides clean and lube I should keep track of? I pointed pic of gun down range for safety Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
An extreme 224 or 229 in the same caliber would give you the same feel and controls and trigger but in a slightly smaller package.

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats...very nice first purchase. I have a 226 extreme also. Put a Grey Guns trigger in it along with the solid GG guide rod and I end up shooting it more then my 226 Legion. Just a fun gun to shoot. After picking up my 226 extreme I bought a matching 229 extreme...same GG's modifications.

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Very nice first choice. Congrats on your Sig. They are made to shoot. You will not wear it out soon. Welcome to SigTalk. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

Fullsize SIG Sauers and classic USGI 1911s have always been among my favourite guns, I never stop learning, and after almost 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at least twice a week.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Shoot safe.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Welcome from Chula Vista

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
11,870 Posts
Welcome to SIGTalk and to the wonderful world of Sig Sauer!!! CONGRATS on your first SIG!!! ENJOY!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.