SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new guy...come lately...to the Sig family.
Always been a true believer Glock guy...but then retreated to revolvers, loving the smooth DA trigger pull. Watching the Yankee one day suggesting the Sig 250 with a trigger pull loved by revolver users.
Read some reviews, got a littler concerned by the mixed reviews, but took the plunge. Picked up a used P250 subcompact and loved the trigger, reminding me of my revolvers. So with fear and trembling, I picked it up. After about 400 rounds no problems!
Loving this gun! Seriously thinking of replacing my G26 for EDC. The size is a perfect replacement. So now folks are telling me to get the new Sig 320 subcompact.....but I don't know if I want to go back to striker fire again.

So anyway, I know this is an intro lobby....looking forward to some postings about the Sig P250...and the Sig P320 subcompacts......

Glad to be here!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas!

Sig does make some mighty fine firearms!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Loving this gun! Seriously thinking of replacing my G26 for EDC. The size is a perfect replacement. So now folks are telling me to get the new Sig 320 subcompact.....but I don't know if I want to go back to striker fire again.

So anyway, I know this is an intro lobby....looking forward to some postings about the Sig P250...and the Sig P320 subcompacts......

Glad to be here!
Check out the Sig P224 as a G26 replacement. Nearly exactly the same size, only Sig action and more steel. I love love love mine. Some disagree but I see no issue with having several platforms of weapons and carry weapons in more than one category. I frequently (always) carry a Sig P238 in .380. Sometimes as a primary weapon if dressed very lightly and sometimes as a backup when wearing heavier clothing. I have a Glock 27 (I am a .40 guy) that I frequently carry when dress/conditions dictate. I like it on warmer days if I am carrying inside the waistband over the Sig P224 in .40 in Nashville due to finish/corrosion/wet tolerence (glocks are good for that). To ME (I said for me for those that disagree), choosing one weapon or one system as my SOLE carry choice would be like sitting around wishing all screws were Phillips so you only needed one screwdriver. Yea, would likely be easier in a world with no challenges, but the truth is you can really never have too many tools. For example, today I was doing some plumbing and ended up using my Leatherman b/c I needed a needlenose. Had you asked me if I would need a needlenose before I started, I would have said no, but I did.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts

Glad to be here!
Check out the Sig P224 as a G26 replacement. Nearly exactly the same size, only Sig action and more steel. I love love love mine. Some disagree but I see no issue with having several platforms of weapons and carry weapons in more than one category. I frequently (always) carry a Sig P238 in .380. Sometimes as a primary weapon if dressed very lightly and sometimes as a backup when wearing heavier clothing. I have a Glock 27 (I am a .40 guy) that I frequently carry when dress/conditions dictate. I like it on warmer days if I am carrying inside the waistband over the Sig P224 in .40 in Nashville due to finish/corrosion/wet tolerence (glocks are good for that). To ME (I said for me for those that disagree), choosing one weapon or one system as my SOLE carry choice would be like sitting around wishing all screws were Phillips so you only needed one screwdriver. Yea, would likely be easier in a world with no challenges, but the truth is you can really never have too many tools. For example, today I was doing some plumbing and ended up using my Leatherman b/c I needed a needlenose. Had you asked me if I would need a needlenose before I started, I would have said no, but I did.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.