SIG Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new 320 compact in FDE. After 300 rounds Im impressed. I should have my CWL in the next 4-6 weeks. Can I get some holster recommendations

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I really like my IWB 2-clip holster from Black Arch--with breathable backer.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nice! Congrats and big welcome from MO.

I've been thinking about picking up an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 - seems like a good rig, and
I've heard good things.

I'm sure you'll get some other good recommendations here. Whatever you decide, I would highly suggest you get kydex for EDC. The P320 trigger is short and crisp, so you want to make sure that trigger guard is completely covered, and that no foreign objects are able to get in there and cause trouble.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just picked up my new 320 compact in FDE. After 300 rounds Im impressed. I should have my CWL in the next 4-6 weeks. Can I get some holster recommendations
I've got a pancake two slot from Galco, one from Azula and a kydex from Comp-tac International. With Galco being the most expensive.
Choose carefully before you buy; especially if you plan to use it for concealment. Why you may be thinkin, if you have to throw down, your going to be 4-5 feet away from your apponent. If you cannot successfully clear everything in the way and squeeze off two rounds in less than 3 seconds your wasting you money. 3 seconds is the statistical time an assault occurs before its over. Keep that in mind....

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Congrats and welcome. There are a lot of good holsters out there. I do not own a 320, however, research and ask around. Also, a good holster is half the equation, the other half is a good gun belt.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Congrats on the 320 Compact. I'm about to hit week 4 with mine and soon to have 3 IWB Holsters 600-650 down range.
There are a lot of holster choices out there. Unfortunately there are still quite a few I want buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Congrats on the 320 and welcome to SigTalk. Good luck on your holster quest. What works well for one often is just not right for another. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
98 Posts
dLevy,

You didn't mention whether you are an experienced or a new shooter. Since you wrote you will be getting your concealed carry license, we can assume your primary interest is for self-defense rather than sport/competition shooting. If you are a new shooter perhaps you could take a few lessons. Have your firearm instructor give you suggestions of what kind of holster you should start with. You will alone have to make your own determination on whether you want to go with a leather holster or a Kydex holster. The next thing you should decide is whether to go IWB/OWB or AIWB. If you are inexperienced, I'd delay on AIWB until you have acquired a good pistol skills set. It takes time to develop preferences and your preferences may change. Most of us have more holsters than we know what to do with. Additionally, it wouldn't be difficult for you to do a little of your own research. Find out for yourself what are the pros and cons of each - i.e. leather vs Kydex and what are the pros and cons of the various types of holsters. Your question deals primarily with subjective preferences. Some folks like chocolate ice others vanilla, others strawberry etc.,etc. Holsters are similar to shoes. What works for one person doesn't necessarily work for you. Discover what is good for you and go with that. Good luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.