SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I visited my LGS a couple days ago and this grabbed hold of my leg and wouldn't let go. I still need to work with the DA trigger some more, but the SRT is awesome.

On a purely aesthetic front, I'm thinking I might like darker grip panels. But all in all I love this guy. Feels great in my hand and shoots terrific when I do my part.

Sorry about the pic; I'm trying to figure out how to embed it in the post.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,905 Posts
Congrats on your new P220 - She's a beauty!!

Here's a brief pic posting note stolen from another thread for ya

Re-size pictures to about 700 or 800 pixels on it's longest side.

Then you can download your picture file here at SIG Talk or any web hosting site.
Copy the URL link of the picture file and enclose the URL in the image tags.
The image tags for most forums are

Enclose this link in the image tags xxxxxxxxx[ /IMG] without any spaces and the picture will display in your post.

Cheers

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
14,263 Posts
Congratulations, you may be interested to know recently, that one of the members discussed the ability to dye G-10s with Rit fabric dye. I believe he used "Black" on the grey/black, I'm not sure if a darker tan, or brown would offer you the darkening you want. That's what is apparent with G-10s, is that they are almost like exotic woods, no 2 appear identical!

Reactions: winterwar

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. Sig madness is upon me!

Kansascity45, thanks you for the info on photos. I'll try that again.

And Willard, now that you mention it, I am remembering that thread and I'll track it down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.