SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was minding my own business at a LGS and then I saw it.

A Kryptek camo P220 Hunter in 10mm! :eek:

Sold as used but the owner never fired a round through the chamber.

Three mags and a Galco Miami Vice Shoulder Holster!

Pix are not available yet.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I know how it goes. You go into the LGS, then you see it, then the voices start.

P220-10 is next on my Sig list.

Reactions: Mills

·
Registered
133 Posts
I picked up the reverse two-tone DA/SA 10mm a few weeks ago myself. Curious if Sig makes a conversion kit in .45 that i could mate to it? I looked at their site and see on their conversion kits it says they go on the .22 versions??? Thanks for any insight on this.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My smartphone is not smart - old Galaxy S4 with camera problems.

Only photo that would load:

Reactions: Mills and olbriar

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I picked up the reverse two-tone DA/SA 10mm a few weeks ago myself. Curious if Sig makes a conversion kit in .45 that i could mate to it? I looked at their site and see on their conversion kits it says they go on the .22 versions??? Thanks for any insight on this.
Those two tones are beauties especially with the Hogue G-10 grips to mix it up.

I've only seen the Kryptek 10mm's around Seattle.

I would love to buy a matching 45 acp slide!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Super sweet and I'm super jealous!
Thanks. I've been shooting 10mm for 15 years mainlywith off the polymer Austrian models and a nice SW revolver that can handle 10mm and 40SW.

If we could get interchangeable barrels, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Isn't nice when you are lurking in the LGS and a deal walks in the door with your name on it?? Great find!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I took it for a spin just before dusk. Even in low lighting at 25-30 yards, I was consistently getting 1.5" to 2.5" groups. Just too about 25 rounds to get dialed in with some 200 grain flatpoints (my own).

Getting 200 rounds of Sig Elite 180 grain factory ammo tomorrow.

One warning, lost a dozen cases at the outdoor range. It really throws cases vigorously and far. 20' plus.

Something tells me I will not be shooting this gun any closer than 25 yards. Will shine at 50 yards. It is called Hunter.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Not possible as the 10mm 220 has a ramped barrel and matching frame. I know because I tried to mate 227 frame with 10mm 220.

It would take more money in gun smithing fees than buying another 220 in .45

1 - 20 of 21 Posts