SIG Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I am a big series 70 guy. Loved my springers, having political issues with them now. Colt is a **** shoot on weather I'm going to get a good one or not. Could do RIA but am holding off in favor of a sig tacops.
Now ruger. 7 years ago I would have jumped at it but me a ruger apparently just don't get along. Stuck with just wheel guns and .22's. Now my 22/45 has a recall. I just can't win with them. It's almost shocking.
Looks like a awesome pistol though.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I am a big series 70 guy. Loved my springers, having political issues with them now. Colt is a **** shoot on weather I'm going to get a good one or not. Could do RIA but am holding off in favor of a sig tacops.
Now ruger. 7 years ago I would have jumped at it but me a ruger apparently just don't get along. Stuck with just wheel guns and .22's. Now my 22/45 has a recall. I just can't win with them. It's almost shocking.
Looks like a awesome pistol though.

Not to start a flame session, but personally, I think Revolvers are the only thing Ruger really does well.
For that matter, with the exception of their awesome 1911s, i feel the same way about S&W too.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I think everything Ruger currently makes has very happy customers. The precision rifles are amazing, the SR series handguns have been some of the best selling handguns made in the USA for a few years now and American is also off to a good start. The revolvers have a long time track record at this point and the 1911's continues to be well regarded. I think I may have to grab one of these.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.