SIG Talk banner

Never let your GF load mags at the range for you...lol

1836 Views 19 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Wls1425
Especially if she is shooting her P238...:lol:

She loaded a mag of .380 while I was shooting, and I did not really pay attention, thought at first it was a light round, because it FTE'd

I know a shot or 2 is not gonna hurt anything, just thought is was funny all in all...
Reactions: Lane73 and bearone2
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
I've had 3 of my friends on three different occasions, mistake my 9mm for their .40 and start cursing when it failed to eject. the first time it happened my buddy went through almost a full mag before I realized I was missing a few rounds from my box. He kept shooting, choking the fte up to it being a highpoint. HAHA!

· Premium Member
3,377 Posts
I've had 3 of my friends on three different occasions, mistake my 9mm for their .40 and start cursing when it failed to eject. the first time it happened my buddy went through almost a full mag before I realized I was missing a few rounds from my box. He kept shooting, choking the fte up to it being a highpoint. HAHA!
Friends don't let friends shoot a Hi-Point.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should be loading mags for her! I barely get any shooting in when she comes to the range with me as I am keeping her flush with loaded mags. Thats how it should be! Now once she is a better shot or as good as me.........shoot she can load her own!

I do when she is up...State DNR outdoor ranges are 4 bucks all day here, so we are not in any hurry. :p

Plus it is a lot harder to get a 9mm into a .380 mag:cool:

· Registered
3,458 Posts
My son in law has a older ruger P something in 45acp . I shoot a 40sw . See where this is going ?? We were talking and loading . He was sort of excited just getting his carry permit and loaded his mag with one of my box's of 40sw ammo . He fired it and it stove piped . Racked it and fired again , same thing happened and then he notice what he had done . I pick up the fancy fire formed brass custom and had to laugh. Looked it over and he went back to shoot his 45 ammo .

· Registered
629 Posts
I load mine, she loads hers. Only way to go. She knows how, gets used to it, and gets faster at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^THIS^^..

The best way to do it.. right from the first day we went to the range..

· Registered
263 Posts
I was doing a bowling pin shoot, cleared my 1911 after the first string and picked up my ejected round. Loaded mag for second string, fired my first shot and heard a funny "pluff" sound. Mistakingly picked up a .40 from the ground, loaded it in the mag and that was my first shot. Now I double check any ammo I pick up.....40 casing was real interesting, no damage to the pistol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.