SIG Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
That's easy- 3rd! Rosewood!
Just kidding- if Rosewoods weren't on the list, I would go with the G10's.

Reactions: Jonzim48

·
Administrator
40,418 Posts
G10 from VZ

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just put the VZ G10 ETC Black Cherry Grips on my P938 and I love the feel, size and especially the retro look of wood! You'll have no regrets once you experience how nice these grips feel in your hand.

Words spoken from a 52 year old man - guess I'm getting old.... (I get excited over gun grips!)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Wow, tuff call. I am guessing you have not held either. Both look good, but I would think you would get a better grip on the G10's. Let us know which one you go with.

·
Premium Member
37,710 Posts
Unanimous so far.
G10s

·
Registered
62 Posts
My 938 came stock with rosewood. Real classy look. I just replaced mine with houge rubber grips under which I put a nitron coated gun belt clip. If I get another set im goin get fhem vz g10 grips. I say go g10 ppl rave bout them. Try the houge rubber grips 4 25$ their well worth it. Im experimenting with the belt clip so far im loving it 25$ on amazon.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I like the G10 grips

·
Registered
31 Posts
My P238 has rosewood, and I've always disliked the look of what comes with the Nitron. So I say G10, but that's on looks. I have shot a Nitron, but with the original grips, and they felt fine. Haven't seen G10 grips.

·
Registered
484 Posts
My 238 came with nitron type grips. Now it sports OEM rosewood grips.
My 938 came with Nightmare grips. Now it has Rosewood grips.
My new 239 came with black plastic grips. I just ordered rosewood grips for it.
My EMP has rosewood grips.
As does my Ruger Mark III.
I am beginning to sense a pattern here.
I cant change the 226 because it has the E2 grips for the wife, but if they ever come out with E2 rosewood........LOL
And some rosewood for the M11-A1 would be sweet too.......

But the G10's are excellent grips. My wife has them on her P238 Extreme, very nice.........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts