SIG Talk banner

Need some recommendations to feed my P6

681 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  DBS
I reload, and never buy factory ammo, but now I am looking to take my GF to a pistol course and they are pretty strict on the factory ammo only thing.

That puts me in a corner because I don't want to go buy a bunch of factory ammo to test out on my P6 to see what it likes and what it hates.

Normally I run berrys 124gr plated FMJ over Unique and I've been happy with it, so if price is close I will try to stick to 124gr factory ball instead of 115.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what their P6 likes or what it really hates?
See less
I reload, and never buy factory ammo, but now I am looking to take my GF to a pistol course and they are pretty strict on the factory ammo only thing.

That puts me in a corner because I don't want to go buy a bunch of factory ammo to test out on my P6 to see what it likes and what it hates.

Normally I run berrys 124gr plated FMJ over Unique and I've been happy with it, so if price is close I will try to stick to 124gr factory ball instead of 115.

Does anyone have any recommendations on...
See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,697 Posts
Mine eats any ball ammo I feed it. Yours should too.

Just don't do hollow points without testing them first (feed ramp geometry is sometimes not conducive to HPs).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.