SIG Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm slowing trying to get into pistol optics (bigger learning curve then I would have thought) and decided to start with my full size P320...

(I actually have an SRO on it currently)

My slide came with the Sig X-Ray suppressor height sights but I find the Tritium too distracting with the dot and would like to get a blacked out/non-tritium set.

I know Sig makes a set but haven't had any luck finding them. The others I've found is...

Strike Industries > Affordable but a little too cheap looking/stylized for my liking
Galloway Precision > Look good but pretty expensive for a non-tritium/non-adjustable sight set and OOS
Norsso > These are the ones I'm leaning towards but never heard of the company?

So do you guys have any experience with any of these sights? Any others I should be considering?

Thanks

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about Dawson other then being almost 2x the price and seemingly unnecessarily tall or were you just listing another option?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you considered using a sharpie or paint marker to cover the tritium dots?
Not really because that's kind of cheesy IMO. I'd rather replace them with the correct sights for my needs and sell the ones I have to someone else who might need/want a set of suppressor height tritium sights.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's cool. I appreciate the input. I ordered a set from Norsso. We'll see how they turn out?

Thanks

Reactions: jp0319
1 - 4 of 4 Posts