SIG Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a P320 Carry and am wanting to get a ported slide, a bronze coated barrel and get my frame module coated in bronze. Could anyone inform me on the best place to get this done? I live in Georgia but have no problem shipping my pistol out to get this work done if needed. Thanks

· Registered
11,371 Posts
I have a P320 Carry and am wanting to get a ported slide, a bronze coated barrel and get my frame module coated in bronze. Could anyone inform me on the best place to get this done? I live in Georgia but have no problem shipping my pistol out to get this work done if needed. Thanks
Welcome from PA!

I would call SIG Customer Service, to ensure your Lifetime Warranty will not be voided by modifying this 320. Especially porting the slide.

· Resident Armorer Premium Member
15,467 Posts
viper8310. welcome to the forum from the southwest corner of Indiana.
I guess the first question, should be do you mean plated bronze, or something like cera-kote?
The second question would address the want for porting of the slide... would this also include the barrel, as was displayed here recently, with the Mag-Na-Port process? As sigsrok advised, this will more than likely void the warranty. If you are wanting to dampen recoil, or arrest muzzle flip, there are other ways besides porting the barrel and slide.
Since you are inquiring about the Carry model, you could utilize one of the longer barrels, have it threaded, and install a removable compensator or muzzle brake, to attach just as you would for a sound suppressor. That way you wouldn't influence the integrity of the slide or barrel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.