SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So we all share a similar passion of Sig Sauer guns, and to keep this collection of mine locked up in my safe and not sharing if for others to see .... well seems tragic. So I thought I would share what I have. These are my personally owned guns, that I have truly hunted for and lusted after. The last one came in less then a week ago, and I consider my collection nearly complete, so I wanted to share it now (as far as what I wanted to own). Lastly, there is one more, that I have a lead on, and am close to closing a deal, but that will come later, of course I am talking about a p220 sport circa 2005.

With no further ado....

(done as attachments, so you can cycle through the photos, with various combinations for comparison of the various types.

What I own: p220 ST, P220 x6 (w/ 9mm slide), x5e AR, x5 comp, x6e skeleton, x5e skeleton, x6e (w/ spare 9mm slide)

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow!!! That's nicer than most SIG collections. They still have the tags on them. Do you shoot them?
I shudder to answer this, but I only shoot the p220 ST. :(

and the AR 10 DMR that I have. I also have a glock .40 cal that I shoot.

I know I know, I kick myself for not shooting them. I own a Lamborghini, GTR and Viper, and I drive the **** out of all of them, which depreciate far faster then these guns would if I shot them, but I just cant bring myself to do it :(

Honestly just holding/owning them is an incredible feeling.

·
Registered
20,963 Posts
^^^^^

That P220ST is the one that started it all. That rail was ugly and useless. I bought one NIB, then sold it. Now I have one with the new rail.

The P220 Sport should be easier to acquire than the others.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^^^

That P220ST is the one that started it all. That rail was ugly and useless. I bought one NIB, then sold it. Now I have one with the new rail.

The P220 Sport should be easier to acquire than the others.
Funny enough, I had 2 others before the p220 ST, I have a two tone p220 (my true first baby, and I sold it to my best friend), then I got a sig .40 cal something or other (I hated it, sold it to same best friend), then got the P220 ST (my longest owning gun), THEN bought a p220 Sport. Moved to Chicago (where guns were banned), sold both the p220 ST AND p220 sport to my OTHER best friend, and then 5-6 years later, bought the p220 ST and p220 sport BACK from him, only to later (like an IDIOT) sell the p220 Sport ON HERE. :(

So yes, a p220 sport is easier to find, but I am very picky about the quality of my guns, so I have seen the ones on gun broker, and I am just not there with the quality of the ones they are selling.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup thats the one, but like I said, 1. I had one before, still have the old photos of it from when I listed it on here, lol.. 2. some good friends of mine (a couple) actually have one, and the wife is willing to trade it for my position on a waiting list for a car I am in line to get. lol. The condition of the gun, I need to validate before I conclude the deal, but she sent me a photo of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
That is awesome!! Congrats. I couldn't own em and not shoot em. But I can't afford a viper ferrari or lambo either, so good for you for driving the hell out of them but keeping your guns pristine. You've obviously worked hard to get what you got so enjoy those guns and cars however you see fit!! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Sweet!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
with all the goodies i hope??
I hope so too, lol, I want to tread lightly on asking them though, as we are friends and I dont want to look a gift horse in the mouth.

BUT my fingers are crossed because the husband IS an FFL, and he has been handling a couple of my purchases, so I know he is a gun nut like me, but is he an anal retentive SIG gun nut? Not sure.

If not, I'll still get the gun, but then be on the lookout for a pristine one as well.

The P220 Sport is A MUCH cheaper gun then the others in my collection, lol, I havent focused on it so much because it didnt require 3rd part IMPORTING like I had to do to get these last couple. Speaking of that.... now that I dont need an importer, I'll post soon about who I used, because honesty NO ONE can beat her. She takes NO MONEY up front, but still orders you the gun, and she ships prompty and takes credit card and is super sweet. AND while she does it for a lot of gun brokers, she ALSO will do it for individuals. So if you want to avoid the middle man mark up.... she is the one. Separate post coming on that topic.

My x6e skeleton took 6 months to get, BUT again, she didnt take a dime for a deposit. so waiting was just waiting, and I only paid the minute it was in her hands!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh My struggle is real, I forgot I have a sig 1911. Which is in this larger photo that includes a couple more of my non sport guns. Again all owned by me. Oh and yes, I have a good bit of the x5 & x6 'goodies' that you see on some of the guns but I never posted originally with the guns lol. This photo is a month old before I got my X6 skeleton

Attachments

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I own 7 SIG P-series pistols.

They ALL get shot. A lot.

Over the past five decades I have owned/bought/sold and traded for hundreds of firearms.

I have only purchased two with no intention of shooting them.

One was a Civil War era musket, the other was a 10 GA. stagecoach shotgun (authentic).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.